About Me

My photo
We are a young D/s couple living and experimenting in all aspect of this lifestyle: Femdom, Strapons, CBT, T&D, Ruined Orgasms, Feminization, Bondage, Humiliation, and especially Chastity. I will blog about this lifestyle and mostly about play time with Goddess.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Very Excited

I will be seeing my Goddess this weekend. I am very excited, but I don't know if she will let me out. Still Just to be with her is overwhelming for me. Since my cock is useless for any sexual gratification, I am hoping at least she will unlock me and fuck me with her strapon. That way it will act as a milking, and release some much built up sexual tension. I fine it really hard to go on without being able to cum, I am constantly thinking about her. Not much else I can think of besides her, even at work my mind distracts to her very often. I seriously can't imagine going more than 1 month.

Well I will definitely post once the weekend is over and tell you all about what this weekend consisted of.

No comments:

Post a Comment