About Me

My photo
We are a young D/s couple living and experimenting in all aspect of this lifestyle: Femdom, Strapons, CBT, T&D, Ruined Orgasms, Feminization, Bondage, Humiliation, and especially Chastity. I will blog about this lifestyle and mostly about play time with Goddess.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More D/s

Had a great weekend with my goddess! Still lockedup and haven't been able to cum though, but it was a great time. Goddess unlocked me while I was with her (at least most of the time) it was nice having it off and  feeling what it was like having a cock again. We spent a lot of time together, going out to dinner, movie etc...Goddess did make me wear my cage while out to dinner and the movie. With that Goddess made me wear a pair of smaller tight jeans I have. Wearing these jeans the cage is pretty revealing, I was embarrassed and reluctant to wear them, but Goddess just said it looks like my cock is really big, with a smile. We went out and I was pretty red the whole time, paranoid people would be looking at my bulge.

We got back from out date and hit the bedroom. She was very happy that I've been so well with the chastity. She unlocked it, and said since I was a good slave she would fuck me tonight. She put on her favorite 10" strapon and  began telling me how much she loved this cage and how much more she loves me since I've been in chastity. She went on to make sure that my orgasm and any pleasure from my cock will be much deserved, especially through her sadistic tactics. Goddess told me to lay on my back, then she lubed up her cock and slowly teased me by barely putting it in me. I began to beg her to fuck me, she pulled out with a evil grin on her face. I wanted this so so bad, I remember it felt like I was going to cum just from thinking about it. This is all I wanted/needed at the time. I began telling her how much I loved her and I would do anything for her. She smiled with her grin than shoved it in very fast and hard. I made a pretty loud moan, as she forced it in and began fucking me.

It felt so good as she fucked me and angled it up towards my prostate. I felt like I was on the verge of an anal orgsam the whole time (never had a full anal organ w/o and genital stim). She began talking in her sexy voice about how my cock is her property and how I will never be able to pleasure myself again, and about how her fucking me with her cock will be the only sexual pleasure I will get from now on, with the occasional ruined orgasm. I remember I was in such a high state of arousal while she was fucking me and telling me this. I had precum all over my stomach from the fucking. When she was finally done she wiped her hand all over the precum on my stomach and demanded I lick it off her hand. She had a small grin but also had the serious demeanor on her face. I've only been forced to drink my own cum a few times and found it humiliating. I stuck my mouth up and tongue out and she wiped it on my tongue and mouth "Ha Ha you ARE my dirty little slut."

Then it was her turn to be pleased. She took off her strap on and gripped my hair and pulled my face down into her pussy, I pleased her with my tongue for 10-15 minutes the whole time with a very hard cock, I wanted to fuck her extremely bad, but I held back. She then told me to sit in her chair, and began to tie me up. She then took out one of her vibrators and began pleasuring herself right in front of my face. Then laid down on her bed and continued until an orgasm. She was flustered with a giant smile. She untied me and we went to bed.

She didn't say anything about when I will be able to cum, but I really feel like any stimulation will trigger an orgasm, especially when I'm around her. I'm even surprised I didn't have a wet dream while unlocked sleeping with her. It's been about 3 weeks with no orgasm. Since we departed ways I've still been thinking of her constantly. I love her with all of my heart, and can't wait to be with her again, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment