About Me

My photo
We are a young D/s couple living and experimenting in all aspect of this lifestyle: Femdom, Strapons, CBT, T&D, Ruined Orgasms, Feminization, Bondage, Humiliation, and especially Chastity. I will blog about this lifestyle and mostly about play time with Goddess.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Chastity

I'm new to Blogs, and thought I would start one to tell of my experiences of my current D/s chastity relationship.


First a little about my Goddess and I. We are both 25 white, athletically fit and attractive, she is absolutely beautiful. We have been together for about one year and it's been a great experience. We have experimented in bondage, CBT, orgasm control/denial, strapons, and especially chastity. I will talk about all of these but mainly focus on the chastity aspect. We are mainly Ds but there is a small portion of vanilla. I We do not live together, but live about 45 minutes away, so we see each other from a couple days a week to every 2 weeks. So every time I meet up to spend time with my Goddess it is much anticipated.


I'll explain about how chastity was introduced into the relationship, experiences, and the current activities/experiments we are doing.


Automatically when we started dating she was the Domme and I was her submissive toy. We started experimenting right away, the first chastity device was bought in about 1 month was the Birdlocked. It was my first time with chastity so the longest I was made to wear it was 2 weeks. For about 6 months I was only getting let out once every week- 2 weeks for release. And most of those times she would use the strapon on me and jerks me off right up until I was going to cum and stop. My hands would either be tied so I couldn't even finish, or she would slap me if I tried. I would estimate I would be allowed about 1-2 Full orgasms per month. We do have intercourse, but onlwhen I have been an extremely good submissive :) Usually about 3-4x a month


This continues to happen but now she has gotten me a CB6000, which fits much better than the birdlocked. The longest I've been in the cb6000 is still only 2 weeks, but hopefully longer. One of he favorite things to do is watch me squirm. She has taken a liking to hogtieing me and fucking me with a strapon while my cb6000 is on (Last time I was with her she did this) The dildo she uses is a 10" and pretty wide, so it is used mainly for punishment and for her entertainment. This will go on until I'm exhusted or in a completely submissive mode. Then she will either fuck me with her pussy or jerk me, either one right up until the point of no return and giggle while she watched my ruined orgasm. Then she will instruct me to put on my cage and that will be that. Before the ruined orgasm I was tied to her bed, blindfolded and was left restrained for about 2.5 hours. She went to go run erands and buy some things, then got back and the teasing began. I have been locked up for about 5 days from my last ruined orgasm.


So now I wait to see her again..


I will keep posted on my feelings during the times I am locked up and share experiences I have when we meet...Also feel free to comment and give ideas on other fun things we can do/experiement with. If I get some ideas I'll ask Goddess to try them and post on how it went...Also I was thinking of posting some discreet pictures of our femdom activities, would people like these?

1 comment: