About Me

My photo
We are a young D/s couple living and experimenting in all aspect of this lifestyle: Femdom, Strapons, CBT, T&D, Ruined Orgasms, Feminization, Bondage, Humiliation, and especially Chastity. I will blog about this lifestyle and mostly about play time with Goddess.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cam T&D

Goddess required me to go on cam for her tonight. To get ready for the cam session she told me to get her two pairs of panties she left me and her favorite 10" dildo. I was very excited to see her on cam and to be submissive to her every demand. She was also excited to watch me squirm and watch me be in pain and humiliated over cam. Little did I know she would absolutley humilate me and cause me much deserved pain....

 It started off by her requiring me to strip and to put on her panties, very small tight black spandex type. Was already in great pain from the suffocated erection I had in her CB6000.She then began to strip and required my not to touch myself. She stripped and began to rub her pussy without revealing it behind her tight sexy panties. I began to ach more and more....

Then she instructed me to get out one of her new anal toys she ordered. It's about 11" with a giant buld at the beginning and ribbed all the way down, The bulb is very very wide, I've never used this one or have ever used something this wide. I was pretty nervous yet excited. She told me to "fuck it all the way down to the bottom." I tried and tried and slowly got it deeper, but was causing pain pain and really stretching me. She was laughing and still rubbing herself. I finally got past the bulb and got down to the bottom after much pain and humiliation. She demanded I fuck it hard until "you start sweating and you cock turns purple." I continued to fuck it and began to feel great put painful at the same time. I began to leak prostate fluid all over, most was stuck in the cage.


After this was done I was told wipe up all the prostate fluid that leaked out up with the other set of her panties. Then she instructed me start licking them until she said stop. It was very humiliating licking my own precum up, still had the smell of her on them so it was somewhat satisfying.

Then finally she told me to put on the pair of her black panties and start sucking on the 10" dildo. She kept saying "suck it you little slut, Harder!!" " Your just my fuck toy" Laughing sadisticly. A few times she told me to stop and just hold it in my mouth. I later realized why....She had taken a few pictures of me sucking on the giant dildo in her panties with my caged hard suffocated cock, slide out on the side of her panties....

She then gave me a small list of emails of her close friends. They know we are kinky but I have never been around while discussing it with them. She demanded that I send these pictures out with this message: "i am Goddess Q's little bitch slut toy and i do anything she asks me" "My cock is now property of my Goddess"...After much hesitation and embarrassment, she finally told me if i dont send these emails she would not allow me to see her until the end of January, and would only meet then to fuck my with her dildo with no lube until my "ass would bleed." I wised up after that and sent them instantly.

I now sit typing these stretched, sore in my ass and cock, exhausted, and completely embarrassed. I don't know what I will say or what I will do next time I see her friends...I am her slave and have never felt so much like it. The end of day 6 and I don't know how I am going to last until the 26th.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see you in those panties being fucked by that huge strap on. Hopefully you can post a vid of you screaming as it tears your ass apart! HEHEH

    ReplyDelete