About Me

My photo
We are a young D/s couple living and experimenting in all aspect of this lifestyle: Femdom, Strapons, CBT, T&D, Ruined Orgasms, Feminization, Bondage, Humiliation, and especially Chastity. I will blog about this lifestyle and mostly about play time with Goddess.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 5

I've been locked up for 5 days now and the frustration is beginning. I was expecting to see my Goddess this weekend to spend time with her. I was looking forward to please her, and enjoy her presence. I was hoping she would unlock me and let me cum. I guess not, I will have to wait until next weekend. IF she lets me cum that will be about 2.5 weeks, longest time in chastity. She really wants to wait until the 26th though I am worried about that, will be so much frustration, especially her not being with me during the time being lockedup, I wont be able to please her and release pent up energy...After 1 week of being lockedup all I do is think of her, constantly thinking of being with her, so I can't imagine doing another 2 weeks after that....

Right now after 5 days I am getting  pretty horny when not doing anything busy. I definitely want to cum right now, but thinking about it will just make it worse, have a long time to wait.  Just noticing the random thoughts of her are becoming more frequent then the past few days...She is also making me take L-lysine, and zinc. Supposedly they help produce more ejaculatory fluid. This may make it more frustrating for me. My balls filling up faster and making me more horny, in theory at least. This is the first time taking these amino acids so I'm not sure if they work.


I will keep this updated throughout the time I am lockedup...maybe every 2-5 days. Thanks for reading! comment on any thoughts, ideas, or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment